Join the Global CCS Institute for Countdown to COP: A Monthly Series on CCS Climate Technology, COP 26 and the Path to Net Zero
The 26th Conference of the Parties (COP) is set to take place in Glasgow this November and a countdown to COP is already underway. Now more than ever, governments and corporations around the world have made commitments to launch carbon capture and storage projects to support 2050 international climate targets.
The Global CCS Institute will be hosting a COP monthly series from July-November featuring climate experts from around the world to discuss the road to COP 26, CCS technology and net-zero climate targets.
The series topics will include.
- Part I - COP Then and Now: International Diplomacy and CCS Progress
- Part II - Reaching Net Zero: Paris Agreement, Regional Climate Commitments and the Role of CCS
- Part III - COP26: Moving the CCS needle on a Global Stage
- Part IV - Technology, Policy and Pricing: How to Reach a Low Carbon Future
- Part V - Hosting COP: Building Climate Ambition across the UK and Beyond
For more details go to Global CCS Countdown to COP series, click here.