The official e-newsletter of the International CCS Knowledge Centre (Knowledge Centre) is produced quarterly. Below you will find links to each of the articles featured in the October/November 2021 CCS KNOWLEDGE Newsletter.
- Joint opportunities to assist industry leaders in advancing understanding of CCS projects, both from a technical and legal/regulatory perspective
- Blog by Beth (Hardy) Valiaho, VP Strategy & Stakeholder Relations, International CCS Knowledge Centre
- Canada’s large point sources and the location of “sinks” that is vital as Canada and the world, focus on deep emission cuts necessary for connection between sources and sinks
- Canada's renewed focus on leveraging support for the technology through an investment tax credit (ITC) to help meet its global commitment to target emissions reductions 40-45% below
- Ever thought of what it takes to be on a team with brilliant colleagues from varied nationalities, diverse kinds of relevant skills and experiences?
Sign up to receive the CCS KNOWLEDGE newsletter, and other Knowledge Centre updates, in your inbox.