The official e-newsletter of the International CCS Knowledge Centre (Knowledge Centre) is produced quarterly. Below you will find links to each of the articles featured in the January 2020 issue of CCS KNOWLEDGE.
Subscribe to receive this, and other Knowledge Centre updates, in your inbox.
- Lehigh Cement and the International CCS Knowledge Centre Pioneering a Feasibility Study of Full-Scale Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) on Cement
- Standardized Testing Eliminates Amine-Based CCS Barriers
- Targeting Emissions, Not Sectors
- CCUS Supports Coal's Long-Term Viability
- Get to Know Kevin Doherty - Interim President & CEO
- 3 Million Tonnes of CO2 Captured in Saskatchewan
- Report on COP25 - CCS Gains Profile & Audience
- Crossing Borders to Find Solutions to CO2 Storage
- FEATURE EVENT at GLOBE2020 - Getting to Large Scale CCS in Canada
- NEW REPORTS on CCS/CCUS Technology Advancements
- UPCOMING EVENTS